Subject: still iriver batterie problems?

still iriver batterie problems?

From: Simon Eigeldinger <>
Date: 2006-07-13

Hi folks,

Are the iRiver and Rockbox still having the batterie problems?
I mean that the batterie is full and the recorder stopps working?
I recorded something this morning with a older version of rockbox on
the recorder.
Suddenly the recorder went out and I don't know that.
after a while I found out that this happened.
The player was loaded up full before doing that.
OK not completely but it was only about 30 to 40 minutes running
before it stopped working..
I hope it has been fixed because it's bad when you record and the
player went off without a beep or something. It also don't saved the
file right.
I couldn't listen to it.
What I have to do so I can listen to the pice it recorded?