Subject: Re: still iriver batterie problems?

Re: still iriver batterie problems?

From: Will Robertson <aliask_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-07-14

Hi Simon.
I recently had a similar problem with a recorded file, and I learnt how to
fix the file, so I've created a tutorial on how to fix up these corrupt
files.

The tutorial is located here:
http://aliask.dyndns.org:70/fixwav/

I'll be moving it to the wiki once it's back up to save my poor upload
bandwidth :)

hth, Will.