Subject: Re: work on HTML Manual (was: Rockbox Manual)

Re: work on HTML Manual (was: Rockbox Manual)

From: Dominik Riebeling <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:11:53 +0200

Time to reply to my own mail ...

On 7/17/06, Dominik Riebeling <> wrote:
> Some issues are:
> - It seems to break on longtable (used in the appendix)
> - it seems to break on optional if the tested value has capitals
> (maybe it's the _, not the capitals itself)

it _are_ the underscore characters to blame.

> - it seems to break on our \ButtonFoo macros when not ended with {} or
> \<space>, i.e. \ButtonFoo doesn't work while \ButtonFoo{} does.

This is a bit strange, as on my latest test it worked again. Maybe
that was caused by my hacks previously.

> - \chapter*{\centering{Rockbox}} breaks because of the use of
> centering (remove the centering to make it work).

I was just able of creating a mostly complete html version of the h100
manual. I have placed a copy here:
(it's one single file and has still some glitches, but I think it is
pretty useable). Feel free to comment on the output, I'll leave it
online for a few days. If you find huge missing parts or similar
please let me know.

Seems like the html manual will happen sooner than I thought.

 - Dominik