Subject: Re: Gmini 220 or Jukebox FM Recorder

Re: Gmini 220 or Jukebox FM Recorder

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:49:57 +0100 (BST)

Hamish Mackenzie said:
> [...]

I think you are misunderstanding the point I am making.

Changing the battery capacity setting doesn't affect the actual battery
life of the unit, merely the reporting of the expected runtime. In either
case, the actual runtime will be the same, but the reported runtime will
be more accurate by telling rockbox that your battery has a bigger
capacity.

The setting doesn't actually affect the real runtime of the unit.
--
Mike Holden