Subject: Re: work on HTML Manual (was: Rockbox Manual)

Re: work on HTML Manual (was: Rockbox Manual)

From: Dominik Riebeling <>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:31:03 +0200

On 7/17/06, Woody Anna Dresner <> wrote:
> Thanks for all the work you guys are doing on the manual. An HTML version,
> all in one file, would be great!

I generated some more HTML versions of the different manuals. They are
preliminary and still have glitches, but should be completely
readable. I won't have them online for too long (mainly for space
reasons, but I won't delete them tomorrow also ;-) I don't have all
manuals online as some still have issues that prevent them from
automatic generation.

Please have a look here:
It would be really great if especially the blind people reading this
would provide us feedback about the readability of the html manuals.

 - Dominik