Subject: problems with my iriver h 340 or rockbox?

problems with my iriver h 340 or rockbox?

From: Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger_at_vol.at>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:41:26 +0200

Hi,

My iRiver H 340 has currently strange issues.
Sometimes it stops working and I have to wait a few minutes until it
will turn on again. First i thought the battery was broken or it
wasn't full. I looked into the info menu and saw that the battery is
full to 50% so it couldn't be empty. After that I can run it then a
few minutes. Does someone know such problems?
I have currently the 20060718 version of the daily builds installed
on the player.

I am not sure if this is the player hardware or the software. Maybe
someone has such issues also?
i hope the player will work from saturday because then I am on a trip
and thought to record some interesting stuff.

Thank you,
Simon