Subject: Re: problems with my iriver h 340 or rockbox?

Re: problems with my iriver h 340 or rockbox?

From: Will Robertson <aliask_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:55:31 +1000

Is your warantee still active? Even if it is, I'm pretty sure that iriver
won't take responsibility for it. Even less likely because you use rockbox.
The actual conversion isn't that hard, I performed it myself, and I have no
electrical experience.
If you are not confident about doing it, I'm sure you'd be able to find
someone who would do it for a small fee.
The other option is to leave the player as it is, and have the battery die
every 20 - 30 minutes, or not turn on sometimes.

Good luck,
Will.