Subject: Re: iriver H10

Re: iriver H10

From: Micah Chambers <micahc_at_vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:53:47 -0000

I am interested in working on the H10 as well. I am new to rockbox, but I
have some (classroom) experience with programming microprocessors etc. Is
there anyone who would be willing to help - especially somone with a
little more experience hacking mp3 players. Anyway shoot me an email if
you are already working on it/are interested.