Subject: Re: work on HTML Manual (was: Rockbox Manual)

Re: work on HTML Manual (was: Rockbox Manual)

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:27:13 +0200

On 7/18/06, Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net> wrote:
> Here's a description for the iPod Nano. Some or all of it may apply to
> other iPods as well; anyone writing descriptions of other iPods is free to
> use as much of it as applies.

Thanks for writing, I just added it to the manual. I hope we'll get
descriptions for the missing devices ... so for everyone who has a
device that isn't described yet, don't hesitate and write a small
section that describes it. You can add your description to the patch
tracker or simply sent it to the list. TIA.

 - Dominik