Subject: urgent response needed regarding iriver recording

urgent response needed regarding iriver recording

From: Brian Hartgen <brian_at_hartgen.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:00:32 +0100

Hi

I wonder if anyone can please help.

I am using Rockbox on my iRiver H340 to record some presentations during
this week. However, I am finding that the machine while recording is going
into some kind of standby mode or stopping recording about every five
minutes. This could well be because the person presenting is some distance
from the microphone. Is there a method of getting the iRiver to stay
switched on permanently please? If anyone could please get back to me with
a response quite urgently I would be grateful.

Thank you.

Brian Hartgen