Subject: Re: trouble with Load Bookmarks

Re: trouble with Load Bookmarks

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:14:58 +0100 (BST)

Woody Anna Dresner said:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to bookmark a specific file in such a way that the
> next time you play it, it automatically starts where you left off? I
> thought that was what Load Bookmark was supposed to do, and it would be
> a great feature, since I might listen to part of a podcast, for
> example, then listen to part of another one with a friend, then want to
> return to the first one later.
>
> Cheers,
> Anna

I think that if you use the "Recent Bookmarks" feature, it will store more
than one bookmark per folder/playlist. When viewing the list of recent
bookmarks, it will show you the file and time in the file, so you may be
able to work out which is the relevant bookmark to load.

This isn't quite what you want (one bookmark per file), but will achieve
what you are trying to do, with a little more work from you!

Alternatively, as another posted suggested, store each file in a separate
directory.
--
Mike Holden