Subject: Re: Installing rockbox on the iAudio X5

Re: Installing rockbox on the iAudio X5

From: Kitson Kelly <kitson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:46:51 -0500

If you have .rockbox installed on the root of your X5 then all you need to
do is "flash" the bootloader by going to
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IaudioBoot and downloading the
x5v_fw.bin or x5_fw.bin depending on model and copying it to the firmware
folder and then plugging into the power and restarting the iAudio.