Subject: iriver h340 & remote control

iriver h340 & remote control

From: Torsten Stocklossa <>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:04:17 +0200

I just installed Rockbox on the fly on my H340 . . . what shall I say it
is perfect. Not that I used it intensively since yesterday but I already
like it more than iriver firmware.

Since I use the player quite often in the car ( with the FM transmitter
) and we all know that the iriver LCD remote control is that tiny, I
wonder if it would be an option to work on a remote control with a
bigger screen e.g. Palm size ( yes . . . Harman Kardon drive & play
like, but this is for the "unspeakable" only )

Did somebody perhaps already had a look into the LCD remote control
design and specs ? I even have an old Palm and some other PDAs where I
could use the display from.

I would appreciate any input on that.