Subject: Re: Installing rockbox on the iAudio X5

Re: Installing rockbox on the iAudio X5

From: Christian Schoepplein <chris_at_schoeppi.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:58:30 +0200

On Do, Jul 20, 2006 at 06:37:48 +0200, Dominik Riebeling wrote:
>On 7/20/06, Christian Schoepplein <chris_at_schoeppi.net> wrote:
>>how do I install the rockbox software onto my new iAudio X5 player?
>
>http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IaudioBoot

Thanks a lot, that worked.

Now rockbox is running on my X5, but speech support is causing problems.
Sometimes no output is present, sometime only the menus are working. The
files and directories are not spoken at all :(.

I used the latest daily snapshot and also different voice files for cvs.
But there are different voice files for English, I've installed the
newest. Is there any prefered voice file that should be used?

>- Dominik

Kind regards and thanks for your help,

  Christian

--