Subject: variable speed

variable speed

From: fatcat <fatcatbigshot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:15:45 -0500

that's great news. some follow up questions

as I understand on the ipod these features only work on .m4b files. m4b can be downloaded as audiobooks in itunes or one can allow these features on any m4a file by changing the extension to m4b

in rockbox are these features dependent on m4b extension or do they work on m4a files? will they work on audiobooks in mp3 format?

- it appears from the manual that bookmarking is done manually and no bookmark is ever placed automatically -- is that true?

Lastly, are these features unique to the ipod port of rockbox or are they on all versions?