Subject: Re: Iriver and Audible

Re: Iriver and Audible

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:12:25 +0100

Hi, as I understand it, you can't play audible files at all on the
iriver players. You certainly won't be able to play them using
rockbox, as rockbox itself doesn't support the playing of these
files. The problem is that it's a secure codec, so unless audible
say you can, you can't play them on another machine.