Subject: Re: IO device error with ipod

Re: IO device error with ipod

From: Rob Powell <>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:34:09 +0100

Hi Matthew, to answer the other point, I'm using a USB port on the
computer, however it appears from look in the system area that there
are 2 USB controllers on my machine, I've got 2 USB ports on the side
of my laptop and 4 on the back, so I'll try one of the others on the
back, is could be a problem with that controller, though that's where
I used the Archos before.