Subject: Re: MakeVoices.vbs

Re: MakeVoices.vbs

From: Andrew Hart <ahart_at_dim.uchile.cl>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:36:20 -0400

Someone else on this list had the same problem a while ago. It
turned out that his makevoices.vbs file was corrupted in some
way. Replacing it with another makevoices.vbs solved his
problem. Try downloading it again and see if that helps.
If that doesn't help, send your makevoices.vbs file to me and I can
compare it against mine to see if it is corrupt in any way. If you
need to do this, rename it to something wacky no antivirus filter is
likely to discard based on file extension alone.

Cheers,
Andrew.