Subject: Re: MakeVoices.vbs

Re: MakeVoices.vbs

From: Mitchell Smith <mjs_at_fastmail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:21:53 +1000

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for that, but another list member has already sent me a working
MakeVoices.vbs which was downloaded from the Rockbox site back in February.

It seems that the current version up there has some problems.

With any luck, the author of the script has been following this thread, and
can repost a previous working version of the script to the Build Voices
page, so that other people don't run in to this same difficulty.

Thanks for your offer of help, it's greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mitchell