Subject: RE: IO device error with ipod

RE: IO device error with ipod

From: Joey <joey_at_astrainfo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:47:02 -0400

I've tried all 6 of my USB ports (this is the Archos guy) and it doesn't
change the problem. Now I can't even get it to connect because of that
error. The USB ports work fine with any other device, including an ipod.
I'm assuming there is something wrong with either the harddrive or my
installation of it. Any other ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Joey