Subject: Re: Linux/Unix voice scripts

Re: Linux/Unix voice scripts

From: Daniel Gudlat <>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:33:53 +0200

Johan Vromans <> wrote:
> Daniel Gudlat <> writes:
> Hmm. I downloaded the script and it basically works for me. I had to
> change the name of the generated file ( instead of
> .dirname.mp3) and fiddle some config settings, though.

I'm glad to hear that. I took care to write the script to be as simple
and robust as possible, but never had an opportunity to test it with a
different setup than on my home box.

The naming difference just goes to show you how ancient that thing is,
because that's what the naming convention for the spoken directory clips
was at the time. :-)

Thanks for the heads up,

Daniel Gudlat