Subject: Re: Iriver - Strange Behaviour

Re: Iriver - Strange Behaviour

From: Michael DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:41:35 -0400

Stuart Lawler wrote:
> After selecting the file, I press the upper of the two buttons on the
> left hand side of the unit, which I have been told is the play key.
> Nothing happens. Then, if I hit this key about three times, the file
> eventually does play.

You should be using the NAVI button (the button in the center of the
H300) to play a selected file. The "play" button will resume the
previously played file.

You also might want to check your settings and ensure that under General
Settings --> Display, the "First keypress enables backlight" is so to "no."