Subject: Re: issues with ipod/Top-posting

Re: issues with ipod/Top-posting

From: Matthew Caron <matt_at_mattcaron.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:13:26 -0400

ScottLearned wrote:
> Since the majority of Rockbox listors are sighted, I feel out of respect we
> should make more of an effort to reply under the original post.
> I don't mind doing this and am sure most blind/visually impaired users on
> this list wouldn't either.

On the flip side of this coin, I don't think it's too much of a stretch
to ask sighted users to follow RFC 1855, which states:

"Be brief without being overly terse. When replying to a message,
include enough original material to be understood but no more. It is
extremely bad form to simply reply to a message by including all the