Subject: Time Split Recording Missing

Time Split Recording Missing

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:21:00 -0400

I asked this question on Sunday but I did not notice a response. I
installed the daily build for the Iriver H120 on Sunday and again today and,
although the time split option is still under recording options, I do not
hear any choices when I try to go into the menu. I want to set it to
one-hour time split, but I do not hear any choices voiced when I try to
select a time split. I am using the fast Eloquence voice. What is wrong
here?