Subject: Re: Time Split Recording Missing

Re: Time Split Recording Missing

From: Jonas H <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:36:11 +0200

Rich De Steno wrote:
> I want to set it to
> one-hour time split, but I do not hear any choices voiced when I try to
> select a time split. I am using the fast Eloquence voice. What is wrong
> here?

The time-split feature has recently changed from a single setting to a
submenu with several options. I guess your voice file is out of date.

It is generally safe to assume that if you're using voice, and a feature
is suddenly no longer spoken, your voice file is outdated.

Your options are either to get an updated voice file, or go back to
using the last version of Rockbox that worked.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk