Subject: Re: Time Split Recording Missing

Re: Time Split Recording Missing

From: Rich De Steno <>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:33:26 -0400

I used the current Fast Eloquence file from the Rockbox web site. I am not
sure what you mean by "recently changed", because I always knew it to be a
menu with choices of various times, such as one hour, a half hour etc. That
is the problem, that submenu is either no longer there or is not being read.