Subject: Re: Time Split Recording Missing

Re: Time Split Recording Missing

From: Michael DiFebbo <>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 17:25:19 -0400

Rich De Steno wrote:
> I used the current Fast Eloquence file from the Rockbox web site. I am not
> sure what you mean by "recently changed", because I always knew it to be a
> menu with choices of various times, such as one hour, a half hour etc. That
> is the problem, that submenu is either no longer there or is not being read.
There are now additional options for the time split feature, such as the
ability to have the file split triggered by file size as well as time.
Unfortunately, I don't have my iriver with me, so I can't describe all
of the options to you, though I expect to be able to get them into the
manual reasonably soon.

Michael E. DiFebbo