Subject: Re: H 10 20 GB COLOR

Re: H 10 20 GB COLOR

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 19:39:26 -0600

Hi,

Yes it is one of the newer IRiver models but there are new models coming out
all the time. The deal with rockbox is that someone (usually a developer)
needs to take a piece of hardware and dismantle it to determine if RB will
work on it. Then there is the coding, the codec etc, etc. These guys are
all volunteers and it's likely that the H10 won't be ready anytime soon
Keep in mind that anyone can start a port so you just never know what player
will be supported..

rocker