Subject: updated Eloquence voice file

updated Eloquence voice file

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 22:21:49 -0400

Hi folks,

Until I have an account at the Rockbox site, I have an Eupdated
English voice file off Eloquence at 430 words per minute created with
today's daily build of Rockbox. It does, in fact, announce the new
file splitting options. I also have a few other SAPI engines as well
like Neospeech, Realspeak, AT&T, Cepstral, and Acapela. I'm not sure
about how those samples are licensed so will not post unless it's ok.
E-mail me if you'd like a copy of the updated English Eloquence voice file.
Steve