Subject: Re: H 10 20 GB COLOR

Re: H 10 20 GB COLOR

From: Barry Wardell <barry.wardell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:49:16 +0100

I was the one working on the H10 port of Rockbox. Unfortunately, as Micah
mentioned, my H10 is currently with iriver being repaired. I should get it
back in about a week and will continue trying to get Rockbox working on it
then. I have never done anything like this before so I have no idea of a
timeframe for getting things running.

I am following the progress of the port to the Sansa e200 series which has
similar hardware so hopefully learning from that will help speed things
along.

Barry