Subject: Re: Iriver crashing loads

Re: Iriver crashing loads

From: Stephen Clower <>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:51:07 -0500

Are you by chance trying to play ogg files from
within the file browser? I can confirm that this
feature has been busted since the August 1 daily
build. If this is the case, I'dd suggest going
back to the July 31 version of Rockbox until this is fixed.

At 09:35 PM 8/13/2006, you wrote:
>Hi guys.
>Over the past few weeks my Iriver h340 has been hanging an awful lot.
>I'm blidn but have light perception. I can see
>the backlight lit up but nothings playing when
>it hangs. I can't power off, nor does it boot when I connect it to my system.
>I'm running th elatest daily build, (installed
>today thinking it would solve the problem), have
>ran scandisk on it and tested for bad sectors.
>I've noticed the unit skipping a file, or files
>being corrupt on th eunit. Any suggestions?

Stephen Clower
Email/.Net Messenger:
AIM: AudioRabbit03
Yahoo: sclower2003