Subject: Re: (????-??????????)Re: Iriver crashing loads

Re: (????-??????????)Re: Iriver crashing loads

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:08:12 +0100

At 09:47 14/08/2006, you wrote:
>On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, bg7jzw wrote:
>
>>hello,who can tell me ,what's rockbox?
>
>http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/?query=rockbox
>
> Daniel Stenberg -- http://www.rockbox.org/ -- http://daniel.haxx.se/

I just HAD to know if that was a real URL - LMFAO - it is :)

However...

Google Error

Forbidden

Your client does not have permission to get URL /custom?query=rockbox [snip]

The website you've just visited has tried to provide you with search
results from Google. Unfortunately, the site violates our terms of
service so your search could not be completed. If you would like to
continue with your search, please click the link below, which will
take you directly to Google and the results you've requested. We
apologize for the inconvenience and encourage you to conduct future
searches directly from google.com or through the Google Toolbar,
which can be downloaded for free from this address: http://toolbar.google.com.

Click here to continue your search on Google.

Which in turn produces this text:

Rockbox - Archos Firmware
An Open Source replacement firmware for the Archos Jukebox 5000,
6000, Studio, Recorder, FM Recorder, Recorder V2 and Ondio MP3 players.

"Google Is Your Friend" ??
...Google is a liar

Anyways, just thought you might like to know that google is lying for
some reason which you may or may not want/be able to rectify.

BC