Subject: Re: Where in the world are Rockbox users?

Re: Where in the world are Rockbox users?

From: Jonas H <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:07:12 +0200

Hamish Mackenzie wrote:
> Hi Jonas
>
> I am a blink too but feel free to add me. I am in Melbourne Australia
> and if you need an email use mishu1970_at_gmail.com

Consider it done. I have also tried to make the pages a bit more
accessible. There is now an option to search for your city, so you have
a good chance of adding yourself, even if you can't use the
non-accessible map. It doesn't work in all countries though, but that's
Google's fault.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk