Subject: Re: spoke too soon: voice fix still buggy

Re: spoke too soon: voice fix still buggy

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:19:33 -1000

Hi,

At 10:50 AM 8/15/2006, you wrote:
>If playing a file other than mp3, entering any menu with voice
>support enabled will lock the machine in a similar manner as before.
>Can someone else verify this?
Yes, I can verify it. If I am playing an AAC file and hold down the
center button to open the context menu, my iPod Nano locks up. I can
go to the file browser from an AAC file just fine by holding down
Play/Pause for two seconds though, so the problem only seems to occur
when the AAC file is actually playing.

Regards,
Anna