Subject: Re: spoke too soon: voice fix still buggy

Re: spoke too soon: voice fix still buggy

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:47:18 -0500

I have just tried the latest CVS of Rockbox, but the lockup I
described yesterday is still present on the H120. If I had a better
set of eyes I would write about what's on the screen, but I can at
least tell that the LCD remains backlit. I will find someone who can
read the display and tell me if it has anything helpful to contribute.