Subject: annoying problem with Rockbow on iriver H120

annoying problem with Rockbow on iriver H120

From: François Steinmetz <>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:40:10 +0200

Hi all,

I am using rockbox on my iriver H120.
From time to time, when I change the volume through the remote (probably
only louder, but I'm not sure), rockbox skips to the next directory/album.
That's very annoying.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to reproduce this, so I wouldn't be of great
help for the developers (if it is really a software problem - but I haven't
seen the problem with iriver's original firmware).
Anybody experiences this problem as well ? Or knows more about it ?

Thank you,
François S.