Subject: Re: Observations about recent daily builds

Re: Observations about recent daily builds

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:36:42 +0200

On 8/17/06, Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net> wrote:
> responsiveness is noticeably not as good. I went back to August 13th and
> again, response is amazing! So...something has obviously changed in the
> last three days, that puts a damper once again on voice response. If
> someone tries the August 13th build, they'll know what I mean.

The button code changed completely. To be exactly, on August 15th the
new button code came in and it initially had some hickups. Most of
them are solved now, but maybe you should come back in a few more
days. Just have a look on the cvs logs on the frontpage. Also, there
is a forum thread about the new button stuff and its problems. Maybe
you also want to have an eye on that.

 - Dominik