Subject: Re: Viewing playlists

Re: Viewing playlists

From: Will Robertson <aliask_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:45:46 +1000

Yes, this is possible. One way to access it, is while you are in the WPS
screen, hold the select button.
This should bring up a menu, select "Playlist" and then "View Current
Playlist". You can also edit the playlist from that screen by holding the
select button on a particular entry.

Hope this helps.