Subject: Daily RomBox?

Daily RomBox?

From: John Gurd <j.gurd_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:51:28 +0100

I've decided to experiment with BootBox on one of my Archos FM Recorders.
I'm doing this cautiously as I once fried an FM recorder by charging it with
the firmware for recorder 2 (recommended at the time because it would fit on
the FM recorder chip as RomBox). Well, I knew the risks so I didn't mind,
put it down to bad luck and bought another Archos FM Recorder on Ebay.

Anyway, I've successfully installed BootBox and have flashed the image for
RomBox 2.5 and all seems well. However, I wanted to flash the latest daily
build, but none of them have RomBox as part of the package. Is this
deliberate or an oversight? How do I get the latest build for RomBox? And
incidentally, which voice files do I need for it?

Much thanks in advance.

John Gurd (a big RockBox fan)