Subject: Recording on the Iriver H340

Recording on the Iriver H340

From: Stuart Lawler <info_at_stuartlawler.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:00:51 +0100

Hi folks,

I've a quick query concerning recording on the Iriver H340.

I seem to be only able to record via the built-in microphone and not via the
line-in, even though I change the setting in the recording options.

So my question is, if using a Microphone in the line-in port, should I be
using a pre-amp as well?

I do have a pre-amp which works really well on my Archos Jukebox, but the
same pre-amp seems to have no effect on the Iriver.

I should also say here that the pre-amp is one that I purchased from the
Archos store, might it only be compatible with their product range?

Regards,

Stuart.