Subject: Unable to expand folders from the root on iAudio x5

Unable to expand folders from the root on iAudio x5

From: Tim Culhane <tim.culhane_at_criticalpath.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:09:39 +0100

Hi,

I seem to have a very odd problem with my iAudio x5.

I can navigate up and down the list of folders in my root directory.
However, If I try to expand a highlighted folder either by moving the joyce
stick to the right or by pressing it straight down, all that happens is
that focus jumps to the very first directory in the list.

Note that I've tried this with the daily builds from 13 and 21st August,
and got the same problem.

I've also tried re-installing the rockbox firmware.

When I navigate in the menus I can expand sub menus without any
problems.

When browsing I have the 'while hovering' voice setting set for both
directories and filenames.

Any ideas what is up?

Cheers,

Tim