Subject: Iriverh340 Skips, stream Loss?

Iriverh340 Skips, stream Loss?

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 02:33:35 +0100

Hi guys.

I've now been using Jul 31st of RB for a few days. The unit talks fien but
over the past load of weeks I've noticed it skips files when they'r enot
completed. On playing the files back on my pc I find they are fine.

I get an message about some files having extra info that will be lost if I
proceed witht he copy, and it's entitled stream loss when copying files to
the unit using Windows Explorer under XP.

Has anyone else had this happen and if so how do you fix it?

Thanks very much.Barry Toner