Subject: WPS context menu broken with AAC files again

WPS context menu broken with AAC files again

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:51:17 -1000

Hi,

Using the August 21 daily build with the iPod Nano, the iPod crashes
if I try to go into the context menu or file browser while playing an
AAC file. I hold down the select button, there is a click, and
playback stops. The screen says, "Data abort at 400003C0." (This
time, I had someone I could ask.) The good thing is that when I do a
reset after this, the song starts playing again (I have Resume on
startup turned on) and speech works fine if I hold down Play for two
seconds to stop playback and go to the file browser, so it's an easy
crash to recover from. I can go to the file browser or context menu
just fine from MP3 files.

Regards,
Anna