Subject: Re: Iriverh340 Skips, stream Loss?

Re: Iriverh340 Skips, stream Loss?

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:12:31 +0100

Hiya ~lImbus.

I've only had NOD32 and before that AVG on the system.

Maybe NOD32's ading additional info.

When copying large amounts of data back from the unit to the system I get
from time to time, a message like,

"Error Copying File or Folder
Cannot copy 01-Palms, Pigs And Bad Debts: Data error (cyclic redundancy
check).
OK"

I've seen this on cd's that have been burnt too fast. Is the drive going
bad?

Cheers
Barry

др