Subject: Re: Iriverh340 Skips, stream Loss?

Re: Iriverh340 Skips, stream Loss?

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:19:04 +0100

There's a selection of files on the drive now that wont' copy back to the
system.

They will delete.

I've ran acheck disk and checked for bad sectors and had it fix any it found
under Windows XP.

If this drives going des anyone upgrade the drives and would it be worth my
while froma cost perspective?

Cheers
Barry
др