Subject: Re: recording question in newest H120 builds

Re: recording question in newest H120 builds

From: Jonas H <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 05:22:23 +0200

Stephen Clower wrote:
> God evening all,
>
> I have found two new settings in the recording settings of the H120/140
> build, both labeled "pixels." I'm curious to know what these options are
> supposed to accomplish, or if in fact the voice entry has been
> misslabeled. This additional information has yet to make it into the RB
> manual so I thought I would ask here in hopes that someone might shed
> some light on the subject.

There are a number of settings with the voice string set to "pixels". I
don't know why proper voice strings were not added for these settings,
but have now changed the voice strings to something more descriptive.

You'll need to wait for people to create an updated voice file, or build
your own though.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk