Subject: Re: recording question in newest H120 builds

Re: recording question in newest H120 builds

From: Stephen Clower <>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:18:10 -0500

Hi Jonas,

Thank you very much for the correction in the English language file.
I have remade the voice files and am sending them up to my server at As before, I am including a copy of
the lang file which is compatible with the MakeVoices.vbs script in
case someone is interested. As changes are made to the official langs
in CVS, I'll try to get new voice files updated shortly thereafter.