Subject: Re: How to use the virtual keyboard

Re: How to use the virtual keyboard

From: Michael DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:47:38 -0400

Tim Culhane wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Can anybody point me to documentation in the manual on the virtual
> keyboard?
Tim, the virtual keyboard is described in Chapter 3 of the manual, which
deals with the Rockbox Interface. I don't remember what platform you
are on, but in the ipod versions of the manual, for example, it is in
Section 3.2.4.

On an unrelated note, when you start a new discussion topic on this
list, could you *please* do it in a new e-mail rather than by replying
to an unrelated discussion and changing the subject line? Like many
others, I read e-mails on this list in a threaded view. When you reply
to an e-mail, even if you change the subject line, your e-mail shows up
in the thread of the e-mail to which you are replying. Your post on
"How to use the virtual keyboard," for example, shows up in a thread
entitled "WPS context menus broken with AAC files again." That latter
thread also contains a least two other completely unrelated topics.

Michael E. DiFebbo

http://www.jumpcityjazz.com