Subject: Re: : WPS context menu broken with AAC files again

Re: : WPS context menu broken with AAC files again

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:15:59 -0500

Anna,

I think this has to do with the aac format itself. It takes
considerably more processing power to decode AAC files than it does
for mp3's. What's probably happening is that the Ipod is still trying
to decode the aac file while loading and speaking the voice file.
What happens if you stop playback of the aac file and then enter the menus?