Subject: Re: AW: Upload and Patchproblem of Iriver 340

Re: AW: Upload and Patchproblem of Iriver 340

From: Jonas H <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:35:53 +0200

Gerhard Jaworek wrote:
> Thank you, Jonas for your help.
> I had a working patcher but I do not know from where I downloaded it. Is a
> working version available at the moment?

I don't know which version that would be. The bug has existed since June
12th 2005, so any patcher created after that date will break when using
keyboard navigation.

I don't think there's a version with working keyboard navigation
available anywhere, no.

PS. Please reply on the list in the future, I'm sending it there as
well, and have set the headers so that if you reply to this mail, it
will be sent there. That way, everyone gets to benefit.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk